Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

One of my dear friends is doing a 30 Day Challenge thing on Facebook, so I decided to do it on Blogger :) This is going to be fun :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I LOVE reptiles. Forget having a family dog, I'm going to have a Banana Iguana!
2. I have been size 11 in shoes since I was well... 11! (And I used to wonder why I was called Bigfoot)
3. I enjoy burnt cookies better than gooey cookies (Unless it's with ice cream). Not black burnt, brown burnt.
4. Once, a pesky little fly would not leave me alone, so I killed it. I still felt bad a couple days later. Therefore, I literally won't harm a fly (anymore).
5. I would like to have an old-fashioned car (Like, a Bug or Chevy) as my first car, or at least some point in my life.
6. I don't have my permit x(
7. When I was little, I would only eat pancakes if they were shaped as Mickey-Mouse. It's true today because I still don't enjoy the taste of my mum's pancakes; they seem to taste better when they're shaped as Mickey Mouse!
8. I love to clean, and yet my room is almost always a wreck.
9. I can be a little A.D.D. at times.
10. Tags sticking out of their shirts bug the heck out of me! (O.C.D.? Yes.)
11. I've been using the same 32 oz Gatorade water bottle since about 8th grade. (Don't worry, it's washed regularly)
12. Besides a mom, I either want to be a massage therapist, a photographer, or a cosmetologist when I grow up. Maybe all three. :)
13. I am 5' 11 3/4", I don't play basketball, and I love wearing my six-inch heels :)
14. (Almost done. Thank goodness!) I think that singing & dancing at the same time for 3 songs is easier than doing jumping-jacks for a whole song (I learned this at LIGHT practice) 
15. I have been dancing half of my life & I STILL can't do the splits. On the bright side, I'm closer than I used to be :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea! You NEEEED to send the whole 30 day challenge to meeeeeee so i can do it tooooooooooo!! ALSO. I have a fan-freaking-tastic idea we need to discuss!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! OK, will do :)Ooh! I love fan-freaking-tastic ideas! :D I'll message ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look I made an account just so I could comment on your blog!

    ReplyDelete