Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Facebook Challenge... 2nd try!





HEY YOU GUYS!!!

Yep, I just quoted the Electric Company. I feel sooo cool. Just kidding, but I do like shouting it. You should try it; it's a good stress reliever :)
Anyways, I'm attempting the Facebook challenge again. And you know what I just realized? School comes back in a month! No! (YES!!!!!) I'm SO excited to wear the good ol' uniform again! Seriously, no sarcasm here. Plus it's going to be my senior year.

I realized that most of my summer, as I predicted, HAS been spent on Facebook. And I'm all sad and stuff because I haven't been hanging out with friends as much as I wanted to (FACT). Therefore, not going on Facebook is the compromise I came up with. I will not be posting every single day, since sometimes I don't do much (I have "off" days, if you know what I mean). So, yep! I'm excited! Maybe I'll even exercise more! ^^ <=== happy face

Good news: I'm 17 now! YAY one more year and I could vote and hold the puppies at the mall!! Harry Potter 7 Part 2 comes out this week! Ballroom is on Friday! My good pal Dale is coming home from the Scotland Edinburgh mission in a month! And I just saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico! (Just kidding about the last one).

Life is good, pretty much... K Bye.

P.S. Sorry about the side-way-ness of the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment