Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 16

Day 16- (A) picture(s) of someone who inspires you



 1st pic (Going clockwise):
Missionaries! They leave their families and friends at home to serve the Lord for two years. (In the pic: my friend Elder Brimhall who is currently serving a mission in Scotland)
Jeri Jack! She is a dear friend of mine. She's an amazing photographer, has an amazing testimony, funny, and is just an amazing person in general! :D
Howard W. Hunter. He was prophet for nine months and made a huge impact in that time! When he was told he could never walk again, he proved that theory wrong. Plus, he did everything to be like Christ! (Seriously, there are some amazing stories)
Emma & Joseph Smith! Joseph Smith was the first prophet of the church, and he sacrificed so much to restore the gospel. Same with Emma. She supported her husband the whole way. She's my role model. :)
2nd pic:
The first presidency, 'nough said :)
3rd pic:
Every single person in LIGHT.

There are a lot more people who inspire me, this is just a few. Haha
99th post! I'm going to be working on my 100th post tonight ;) 

2 comments:

  1. i am going to cry!! I love you, Mary!! You are so nice to meeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, don't cry Jeri! I love you too, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete