Friday, April 29, 2011

A shenanigan

~*~..::DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS VERY RANDOM::..~*~
We are FINALLY going to be starting choreography for Lindy. TONIGHT! Eeeee!!! Btw, it's the Ballroom Dance Club, and we're going to be performing it at the Jazz Band Swing Dance Dinner Fundraiser :) (Mile-long title) It's going to be legit, with crazy tricks and everything! Well, not as crazy as some tricks I've seen on Youtube, but crazy enough for me, or anybody, to be scared out of my wits to do them.
Confession: I'm really tall, and I'm scared of heights. Why do I say this? Sometimes, I have to be thrown in the air, and sometimes I reach heights that are well above my partner's head (Usually taller than I am). Let's see if I do get used to being thrown in air... Let the challenge begin!   

No comments:

Post a Comment