Tuesday, May 3, 2011

100TH POST AHHH!!!! :D

Ollo! (Yes, I just quoted "Megamind". LOVE that movie)
So, this is my 100th post! Hurray! I'm so excited! :D OK, not really. It doesn't really change my life that much, just proves that I'm a Blogger freak.
Anyways! See this gorgeous headband my gorgeous sister is wearing?

Yep, I made it :-) Aaaand it can be all yours. I guess I should tell you how you can get it. :)
1. Follow my Blog (*If you are already following my blog, get at least one friend to follow.)
2. "Like" Simply Sweet Pea Bows on Facebook (or the blog, either one works) & write some love on their wall!
3. Read something on MyLifeIsAverage.com
4. Comment on this post with something you read on MyLifeIsAverage
5. Put 100 Smileys at the end of the comment, because Smileys make me happy, & the number 100 will feel sad that I didn't do anything related to it. :) 
*6. If you followed because a friend told you to, please tell me who suggested you. :) *



Ready. Set. GO!

5 comments:

  1. Giveaway ends at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your bloggy and am your newest follower! Everyone deserves an extra follower or two- esp. on your happy 100th post-iversary!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I've heard about you on the Busy Bee! Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete